Minggu, 22 April 2012

lamaran bahasa Inggris


Surabaya, April 20th, 2012
Attention To:
HRD Manager
PT. Pranata Informatindo
Jl. Raya Sudirman No. 17
Surabaya
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have read from your advertisement on Jawapos, April, 16th 2012 that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for Secretary position according with my background educational as Office Administration.
My name is Dayana Eka Sari, I am twenty years old. I have graduated from Education of Office Administration, State University of Surabaya on March 2012. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or by myself. Beside that I posses adequate computer skill and have good command in English (oral and written).
With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :
1. Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Copy of Job Training Certificate from Unocal Indonesia Company.
4. Recent photograph with size of 4x6
I would express my gratitude for your attention and I hope I could follow your recruitment test luckily.

     Sincerely,



Dayana Eka Sari

CURRICULUM VITAE
PERSONAL DETAILS
·         Full Name                   : Dayana Eka Sari
·         Place, Date of Birth      : Surabaya, October 28th 1992
·         Nationality                  : Indonesia
·         Sex                           : Female
·         Marital Status             : Single
·         Height, Weight            : 170 cm, 55 kg
·         Religion                      : Islam
·         Address in Indonesia    : Wisma Penjaringan Sari Blok F-01
  Rungkut, Surabaya (60297), Indonesia
·         Phone                        : 08983914093
·         Email                         : dayanaekasari@ymail.com
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
·         1998 - 2004        : Penjaringan Sari Elementary School, Surabaya
·         2004 – 2007       : Junior High School No. 12, Surabaya
·         2007 – 2010       : Senior High School No. 1, Sidoarjo
·         2010 – 2012       : Education of Office Administration at the State University of Surabaya
COURSE & EDUCATION
·         2008 – 2009       : English Language Course at BBC, Surabaya
·         2010 – 2011       : Computer and Internet Course at Puskom Ganesha, Surabaya

QUALIFICATIONS
·         Accounting and Administration Skills (Journal Printing & Calculation, Ledger, Petty Cash Payroll & Calculation, Inventory Controls, Project Data Updating, Teller, Salary Caldulation)
·         Computer Literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, MS Outlook)
·         Internet Literate

WORKING EXPERIENCE
Working at PT. Jaya Abadi, Surabaya
Period. August 2011
Purpose     : Permanently working
Position      : Assisten manager marketing
JOB'S DESCRIPTION
·         Procurement filling, inventory control, and administration asistant ;
·         Payroll Staff ;
·         Project's data updating ;
·         Business correspondences ;
·         Expatriates documentation filling & follow up ;
·         Translation ;
·         Appointment arrangement ;
·         Filling and data updating ;
·         Arranged of business trip schedule ;
·         Meeting budget arrangement ;
·         Preparing for breakdown statement for the project, preparing intern finance circular correspondences, and preparing for the presentation materials ;
·         Issuing invoice & receipt for vendor and customers ;
·         Inventory Controller ;
·         Invoice & payment arrangement.





Surabaya, April 20th 2012




    Dayana Eka Sari

1 komentar: